CyberCoders Fire Sprinkler Designer in Charlotte, North Carolina

Fire Sprinkler Designer (4 Day Work Week - HydraCAD) Fire Sprinkler Designer (4 Day Work Week - HydraCAD) - Skills Required - NICET, NFPA, HydraCAD, AutoCAD, HASS

If you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with at least 3 years experience, please read on!

We've been around for over 30 years and have a team of about 75 employees! The majority of our work is within 75 miles of Charlotte, NC but we also execute projects in South Carolina. As a designer here you will be working with a team of 5 designers and be working on a lot of commercial work 70% of the time with the other 30% focused on residential and commercial systems.

We want this designer to be able to come in and hit the ground running! This person MUST also feel comfortable doing some project management work but it will only be about 10% of the time.

WE WILL HELP RELOCATE THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.

WE WILL ALSO CONSIDER THE PERFECT REMOTE DESIGNERS.

Top Reasons to Work with Us

We like to provide our employees with a great work life balance and do not have a tight nit corporate culture. We work hard, enjoy what we do and care about our employees.

What's In It for You

  • $50k-$85k/year on an hourly basis (DOE)

  • 4 Day Work Week with some overtime on Fridays (we work 10 hour days)

  • 401k with 3% match

  • Health benefits

What You Will Be Doing

Design 90% of the time in-house. Project Manage about 10% of the time.

What You Need for this Position

  • 3+ years of Fire Sprinkler Designing experience

  • HydraCAD & AutoCAD preferred

  • Experience with HASS Calculations

  • Drafting techniques

  • Fire sprinkler terminology and NFPA 13/related codes

  • Strong mathematical skills

  • NICET is a PLUS

  • Project Management experience is a PLUS

So, if you are a Fire Sprinkler Designer with experience, please apply today!

Similar Fire Protection & Security roles are also available in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, Colorado, Texas, Oklahoma, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, Louisiana, Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Florida, New York for Designers, Project Managers, Technicians, Estimators, Sales Reps, Inspectors and Design Managers. Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com directly for more details.

Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.

CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer

All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.

Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.

Fire Sprinkler Designer NC-Charlotte DC6-1467482